NetZoom for Visio 2003 is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-01-02. The program can be installed on Windows.
NetZoom allows users to create network designs, network documentation, presentations and proposals in popular diagramming applications such as Microsoft Visio 2003.
NetZoom Solutions are packed with over 60,000 shapes of Computer Network, Telecommunications, Wireless, Internet, Power, Storage and other Infrastructure related equipment from 1200 manufacturers.
Equipment shapes in NetZoom Solutions are comparable to the corresponding Stencils for Visio products, however NetZoom Solutions are compact and require only about 1/10th of the disk space of the Stencils for Visio.
Features: (implementation of some features vary by host application)
· Query interface with Search feature for easily locating equipment shapes
· Pre-assigned connection points on equipment ports
· Equipment and port information
· Advanced connection strings detailing end-to-end connections
· Chassis configuration using related Chassis and modules
· Export of equipment properties, ports, chassis/modules and connections
· User-customizable solutions, equipment properties and port properties
· Highly accurate fully scalable vector graphics
· Multiple views of equipment
· Free shape requests
· 24x7 access to additional shapes with web-based download
NetZoom for Visio 2003 (version 2003) has a file size of 17.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 97 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.